Dog Boarding & Daycare
Paw Pals is not your ordinary dog daycare and boarding facility. Imagine a place for your dog that is the equivalent to your favorite spa. Fresh smelling air, clean and safe rubber floors, fun activities throughout the day (did we mention bacon bubbles?), soft beds to rest on, only the healthiest treats, your best pals, and a loving and trained staff. Why choose a boutique doggy daycare & boarding facility? Individualized attention. More one-on-one time. Stimulating games and activities that focus on healthy play, learning, weight-loss and easy socialization. Ideal staff to canine ratio. Increased safety, decreased violent incidents. Hours are Monday-Friday 6:30am-7pm and Saturday & Sunday 7:30am-6pm. Early drop offs are available Monday-Friday 6am and Saturday & Sunday 7am for an additional $10. Add on a transportation package for the Tail Waggin and come home to a happy and tired pup. Rates for the Tail Waggin apply for group AM and PM rides. Transportation needed outside group rides fall under Pet Taxi rate. See our blog post on being a “Quiet Dog Daycare.”
Our daycare and boarding facility prides itself on personalized service therefore we will only accept approximately 25 dogs per day for daycare and 5 dogs per night for boarding. Reservations are required.
Gold Member Silver Member Bronze Member
$700 $576 $444
(Savings of $228) (Savings of $200) (Savings of $180)
• Daily Rate of $35 • Daily Rate of $36 • Daily Rate of $37
• 20 Days a Month • 16 Days a Month • 12 Days a Month
*All Packages Will Receive:
• 2 Complimentary Days
• 1 Complimentary Deluxe Bath
• Discounted Daily Rate for Add on Days for Daycare
• Swag Bag with Items such as: A Paw Pals Lunch Box,
Water Bottle, and Discounts to Local Businesses
Overnight Boarding Suite
Our spacious overnight boarding suite can host 1-3 dogs from the same family depending on their size. Each suite is equipped with an elevated bed and always has fresh water. Our overnight guests will enjoy all day group play from 6:30am-6:30pm (with scheduled nap times of course) and will then be visited by one of our loving pet sitters at approximately 9:30pm for a late night let out and play. You will receive picture updates from our staff members in the morning, afternoon, and evening through our personalized client portal and App. Our facility is monitored 24/7 by state of the art technology to ensure your pets’ comfort and safety.
• Check out time is 12pm. Dogs remaining after 12pm will be charged the regular Full Day Daycare Rate.
• Boarding dogs must enjoy group play. We do not have separate accommodations for dogs that prefer to be alone.
• Please prepare each meal in the appropriate serving size, place each one in a separate Ziploc bag, and write your last name on the labeling section. If you choose not to supply your own food, or do not provide enough, we are happy to provide your pet with our house food of Blue Buffalo Basics Limited-Ingredient Dog Food, a simple to digest, limited ingredient formula for $4 per feeding.
• Belongings from Home: We will happily accept a few plastic or rubber personal items from home to accompany your dog in their accommodation. In order to maintain a safe and sanitary environment, we do not permit any bedding, blankets, fabrics, or other items from home. We provide comfortable and sanitary elevated dog beds for our pet guests to enjoy.
Dog Boarding Alternative
The Perfect Balance $65 per pet: Multi Pet Discount Available
The Perfect Balance is our alternative to boarding for those dogs that love group play but do not enjoy sleeping away from home. It is also a welcomed alternative for clients with small pets at home. While you are away on vacation we will visit your pup in the am at home, feed him breakfast, take him on a quick walk, then transport him to all of his pals at our dog daycare. He will play with us all day and then be transported back home where he will enjoy his dinner. Later in the evening one of our pet sitter will visit him to take him on a nice walk and tuck him into bed. Additionally, your house will be watched and cared for just as with the rest of our in-home services.